Elind Computers Limited
No 4032, 100 ft Road, HAL II Stage, Indiranagar
Bangalore, 560 038
Ph: 91 080 5216767
Fx: 91 080 5216761
Elind is focused on providing products and solutions to the securities industry. Our offerings are designed to automate stock exchanges, commodity exchanges, brokerage houses, and new marketplaces like ECNs, financial portals and B2B Exchanges.
Elind's vision is to be the solution partner of choice by providing unique and efficient trade flow and execution mechanisms, which create and enable marketplaces and participants. At Elind, information systems act as 'idea amplifiers' that enable creative activity and not just process data and display information.
Elind's product range includes:
- STRIDE: Trading Solution for Equity and Debt Instruments
- ECN STRIDE: Trading Engine for ECN with FIX interface supporting multiple trader front-ends
- IPO STRIDE: Web based IPO System with multiple allocation models
- NEGO STRIDE: Web based market for negotiated trading in unlisted securities
- STRIDECLEAR: Clearing and Settlement system for Equity and Debt Instruments
- TRADE PORT : Multi Exchange Order Routing and Risk Management System
- TRADEiPORT: Web Channel Server for TradePort, which enables Internet Trading
Mangal Shetty, CEO & Founder
Mr. Shetty is the founder of Elind. He holds a Masters in Computer Applications. Mr. Shetty is the chief opportunist for Elind creating and driving the strategic foundation for Elind to be a world-class technology provider for the global transaction technology needs. Mr. Shetty is a customer focused realist and depends on building focus in teamwork and collective talent to achieve goals. He also drives partner friendly processes to attract strategic partnerships to emerge as 'technology partner of choice' in the chosen niche space.