8711 148th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
EOSPACE designs and manufactures exceptionally-low insertion loss and large bandwidth LiNbO3 optical integrated circuits (ICs) and components.
EOSPACE's state-of-the-art technology was originally developed for very demanding aerospace systems by one of the longest-running research teams in the integrated optical industry --- dating back nearly 20 years.
EOSPACE's product lines include:
- Ultra-low-loss 10+ to 40 Gb/s optical modulators,
- High-speed polarization controllers for polarization mode dispersion (PMD) compensation,
- High-speed switches and switch matrices for next-generation high-speed optical packet switching systems,
- Wideband phase modulators,
- Polarization maintaining splitters, and
- Custom integrated optical modules
Suwat Thaniyavarn, CEO
Dr. Thaniyavarn has been working for 20 years on LiNbO3 optical integrated circuit (IC) technology for aerospace applications. In late 1997, he founded EOSPACE by spinning integrated optics technology out of Boeing. He received both his B.S. and M.S. in 1978 from CalTech. He earned his Ph.D. from U.C. Berkeley.