Five Cambridge Center
Cambridge, MA 02142
VenturCom is a leading provider of products and expertise for Windows-based, embedded, real-time, and control applications. VenturCom offers customers add-on products, licenses, consulting, training and support programs that enable rapid development and deployment of Windows-based applications. VenturCom's products have been licensed for distribution by some of the largest hardware and software companies in the world, including Microsoft and Intel.
- RTX - Real-time and non-real-time processing on one Windows NT or Windows NT Embedded based computer (eliminating a co-processor), using the Win32 API for real-time and non-real time development.
- DCX - A scalable middleware for real-time data and control exchange, for Windows NT and Windows CE.
- Platform Evaluator - An easy-to-use tool for measuring the real-time performance of Windows NT platforms.
- TimeView - A real-time event tracing tool for Windows NT.
- Strategic Services, Training and Support for Windows NT, NT Embedded and Windows CE.
Michael Dexter-Smith, joined VenturCom in 1995 assuming the overall corporate responsibility for the leadership and direction of the company. Dexter-Smith has also held the position of COO with MSP, Inc., and President and CEO of Carleton Corporation.
He holds a B.S. degree in Business Studies from Surrey University, England, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants. He is a regular speaker at software industry conferences.
Read the Case Study on this company.