The Mobile Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor M and Microsoft* Windows* XP Professional operating system deliver a compelling combination of performance, mobility features, and system reliability to greatly improve business productivity both in the office and on the road.
Windows XP provides more robust multitasking, enhanced security, native support for wireless networking, and advanced multimedia support. The Mobile Intel Pentium 4 Processor M offers an advanced microarchitecture and clock speeds of 1.80 GHz and beyond to support the capabilities of Windows XP. Together they provide:
- Powerful hardware and software architectures that deliver an ultraresponsive mobile user experience, even with heavy multitasking.
- A multitude of power management and wireless support features to enable a more productive, more efficient mobile computing experience.
- Outstanding performance plus built-in software support, to make the most of Extensible Markup Language (XML), Web services, peer-to-peer collaboration, visual computing, and other emerging technologies.
- Specific optimizations to give an added boost to 3D rendering, wireless security, and networking.
- Intel's renowned reliability plus Windows XP Professional's dependability enhancements create a rock-solid foundation for business computing, driving decreased costs of ownership.
Windows XP and the Mobile Pentium 4 Processor M combine to take mobile computing to the next level. Read the entire product brief [PDF, 112KB] entitled, "The Mobile Intel Pentium 4 Processor M and Microsoft* Windows* XP Professional" to learn how these new technologies can help give your company a competitive edge.