Intel's operations in Moscow are part of our Europe - Middle East - Africa Sales and Marketing organization, supporting customers located in the countries of the former Soviet Union. Our employees are dedicated to doing a great job for our customers, while our range of products and services offer them a wealth of diverse career opportunities. In addition, we maintain and develop relationships with universities and other educational establishments in the region.
Career areas in Moscow include:
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
Intel's employees in Moscow enjoy the benefits of working for a technology leader in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Our Moscow site is in a modern office facility close to the capital of Russian Federation. It is located near Red Square, Tverskaya-Yamskaya Street and the Arbat, a pedestrian street famous for its elegant architecture and street exhibitions.
Our site in Nizhny Novgorod is home to our Russia Software Development Center and employs over 150 software specialists. They are focused on creating new and innovative software development products that allow customers to harness the power of Intel� architecture for e-Business solutions. Visit the Intel Russia web site for more information.
Key technologies developed in Nizhny Novgorod include:
- Performance tools: the Intel® VTune� Performance Analyzer allows developers to reach higher levels of performance for software running on the latest Intel® processors.
- Performance Libraries: collections of mathematical libraries used in digital signal processing, speech recognition, image processing and linear algebra.
- 3D graphics technologies and digital video for Intel® processors.
- Compilers and performance libraries for multimedia systems using the OpenMP* standard.
- Research and development of wireless communications and components for modems.
Known as Gorki from 1932 to 1990, Nizhny Novgorod has gone back to its pre-revolutionary name. For centuries Nizhny Novgorod was the commercial hub of Russia. Today it is one of Russia's cultural centers with six professional theatres, numerous museums and concert halls that are open for visitors.